To help us better get to know YOU, our amazing Camp Jenny 2022 volunteers, we’d like you to answer a few questions via VIDEO. The questions you’ll be answering are:
Video Question 1: Please introduce yourself! Name, grade, position(s) you’re applying for, and any other important details!
Video Question 2: What qualities do you have that will benefit our campers?
Video Question 3: How will your campers know that you care about them?
Here are some tips/instructions for creating and sharing your video:
- Videos should be no more than 4 minutes long.
- No fancy editing or backdrops; You can use a prop or sing a song but record it the same way as you’re in real life.
- Be sure to record the video horizontally in a quiet place with minimal background noise.
- Upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo (you’ll need to create a free account if you don’t have one). The title of the video should be your name. The description should say “Camp Jenny 2022 Applicant”
- When you upload the video, please set the “visibility” to “unlisted” and save the link to enter on your online application.
- If you have any questions about the video requirement, or have any trouble with the tech side of things, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!